Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, August 1, 2014

Today is National Girlfriend Day (gag!) and National Raspberry Cream Pie Day (yuk!)


I was informed that International Beer Day shares this day with National Girlfriend Day AND National Raspberry Cream Pie Day.

Something tells me a weepy, needy, neglected girl/woman "invented" this day to force her boyfriend to be nice to her ... at least one day a year. (I think this might be the most pathetic "holiday" ever invented.) My boyfriend always makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive ... so to me, every day already is National Girlfriend Day!

Honestly, girls/ladies ... if you need a special day to force your sweetie to make you to feel special, then it's time to start looking for another guy.

I also won't be celebrating National Raspberry Cream Pie Day. I hate raspberries! (Just typing the word raspberry makes me shudder with revulsion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment