Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Think I Know the Name of That Book!

Yesterday's post was about a book I read as a child, but couldn't remember its name. Two different people pointed me to the same book ... both with access to special databases used by resource librarians that I'm not privvy to, so I feel better that I haven't been able to locate it myself! It didn't sound like the book exactly as I remember it, but it was pretty darn close, so I ordered it from Amazon.

I really do hope it's the right book. I have searched for the name of this book on and off for years. I'm curious if I'll be able to see, when I read it again, why I loved this book so much. I'll post more about it after I receive the book in 3-5 business days!

No comments:

Post a Comment