Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, January 27, 2014

Twitter

It seems that everyone has a Twitter account these days. When you sign on, Twitter is kind enough to offer "friend" suggestions to you, often of animals or inanimate objects. Sometimes they have a good suggestion and I follow someone, most times I look at them and wonder why they would recommend I follow that particular "person".

A few weeks ago it recommended I follow the following Twitter account ... um, I'm sorry, but ... no thanks! I wouldn't follow this Tweeter even if I used that particular product!

Your eyes are not deceiving you ... Kotex actually has a Twitter account. Really? I clicked onto their profile to grab this screen shot. Not much shocks me these days, but this one did ... it has almost 5,000 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment