Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Birthday Dinner


It's not often that I get my kids and their significant others together at the same time, but everyone was able to make it for Thing 2's annual chicken alfredo birthday dinner. Superman was there, too, but he had to leave before we took pictures. There was plenty of chicken alfredo, but we ran out of garlic rolls and broccoli. I love it that the kids practically fight over broccoli! I'll have to remember to make double the rolls and triple the broccoli next time.

The star of the show, however, wasn't the birthday girl ... but the new baby. There is never a shortage of people with their arms out waiting for their turn to cuddle that sweet tiny guy. He is one loved little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment