Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, October 5, 2015

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie


I painted the door a color called "Sweet Tea". I love the color of the door against the brick. Now I need to take the shutters off the house and paint them. We just moved the furniture into the family room last night, which means I'm in the process of putting the family room together ... and I'm painting three screen doors ... one for the front door, one for the back door, and one for the door that leads into the garage, So, the shutters will have to get in line. I'm thinking the garage door will need to be painted "Sweet Tea" as well ... which means I'll need to go back to Home Depot for more paint.

I really hope I don't find something else to paint ... except I'm already thinking the family room walls need painted a soft tan. Why do I do this to myself?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment