Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I Hate Being Sick


I don't get sick very often, but when I do, I'm sick enough to make up for all the days I feel good. My boyfriend really worries when I'm sick. He picked up chicken noodle soup and a vanilla shake and dropped it by for me for lunch. I drank all of the shake, I ate less than half of the soup, and none of the bread ... I just didn't have the energy to chew the bread.

My daughter's bridal shower is Saturday, and I sure hope I'm feeling better. I feel better than I did this time yesterday, but I still feel pretty rough. I'm hoping a good night's sleep and two day's worth of antibiotics will make me feel good enough to go to work tomorrow. I have so much to do ... and I hate calling in sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment