Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Big Blue Bath Bomb


Thing 1 gave me a variety of Lush bath products for Mother's Day. A few nights ago I tried out the Big Blue Bath Bomb. When I dropped the bomb into the water, the bathroom was immediately filled with fragrance and the water was a brilliant, turquoise blue. After a leisurely soak, I toweled off ... and didn't have to apply lotion. I'm a lotion addict, so to emerge from a bath/shower and not need lotion was impressive, to say the least.

As an added bonus, watching the bath bomb explode was cool, too. (Obviously, I'm not hard to entertain!)


There is seaweed in the bath bomb, so don't be alarmed to see "black stuff" in the water. However, the pieces are very small, and go down the drain fairly easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment