Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, January 6, 2017

Look What I Found!


It will look perfect above the bed (whenever I get around to setting it up). The other prints can be sprinkled about the room.


The room isn't very big, so I bought a full size bed. It's a very light wood, and I don't like light wood. I don't think it's real wood or I would stain it darker, so my intention is to paint it white. I bought it last summer and I haven't even opened the box to inspect it, so if it's damaged, I'm in trouble. 

The bedside table in the room is really pretty. If I paint the headboard white, the tables would need to be white or it would drive me nuts! I have two of the tables, but they are such pretty wood, I don't know that I can bring myself to paint them. I realize it's acceptable to mix painted wood with natural finishes, but I don't think I would like that look in this room.

I'll worry about the tables when I get ready to set up the bed ... but I have a feeling I'll end up buying new tables for the room and leaving these tables with their beautiful wood finish ... and I hope this is the most pressing "problem" I have in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment