Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Meet Grandbaby Number THREE!


Thing 1 and her husband will be welcoming their little bundle of joy next summer. I'll have THREE grandbabies to snuggle and play with! 

As a child, Thing 1 thought getting her hair brushed was the most painful thing in the world. I was as careful as I could possibly be, but she still cried and whined the entire time I was combing her hair. I can't wait until she's at the worst part of her labor to ask, "So, which is worse ... getting your hair brushed or having a baby?"

All joking aside, they will both be amazing parents, and I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they hold their new baby for the first time. I remember the first time I held her. I cried, overwhelmed with love. I thought I loved my mother about as much as one human could love another until I held my own baby. It was very humbling to realize, "My mom loved me this much?"

No comments:

Post a Comment