Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Thing 2 is FINALLY Cooking!

Growing up, Thing 2 showed no interest in learning how to cook. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Now that she is engaged to be married, she's beginning to realize she and her future husband will starve to death if one of them doesn’t learn how to cook. Anxious to have her sweetie brag to his friends about his wife’s culinary skills, she’s been trying out new dishes, and I am happily reaping the rewards. After years of wishing my kids would cook for me once in a while, Thing 2 is now more than willing to cook dinner and await my praise. The night before last she cooked a broccoli rice chicken casserole, and it was pretty tasty. I’m sure there will be some less than appetizing meals served to me in the coming year, but so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment