Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, January 22, 2016

I Found Cinnamon Bun Oreo's at the Store


I had to run to the grocery last night, and on a whim, I looked for Cinnamon Bun Oreo's ... and found them! After I got home, I opened the cookies and tasted one. I was so disappointed. I couldn't taste any cinnamon. The cookie itself is good, but it doesn't taste anything like a cinnamon bun.

The oreo "chef's" may have intentionally went light on the cinnamon, but they went so light that the flavor is non-existent. People who like cinnamon buns like the taste of cinnamon! The cinnamon is the selling point! The cinnamon lovers who buy cookies expect to taste cinnamon.

I say the cookie is a Big ... Fat ... Fail. If you make a cinnamon cookie and want cinnamon lovers to buy them over and over and over, you need to add enough cinnamon that they can actually taste it. I'll eat them, but only because I like cookies, and (fortunately) I like vanilla cookies, but I won't be buying them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment