Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Past Week Hasn't Gone as Planned

After work last Tuesday, I ran some errands. I bought potting soil and window box liners and planned on planting my flowers in the liners and building wooden window boxes. The flowers and window box liners are still on my patio, and the potting soil and lumber are still in my garage. I felt fine when I left work, but by the time I got home, I was feeling really tired. I was up all night coughing and achy, and my throat hurt. I went to the doctor the next day and they said I had the flu. Boo!



For the next three days, I only got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I felt a little better by the weekend, but my coughing was preventing me from getting much sleep. I attempted to go to work yesterday and my boss promptly sent me home. Thing 1 came over to take care of me and took me to the doctor today. I've got bronchitis for sure, and could have pneumonia. Oh, goodie. I got a shot to kick-start the healing and more medications.

One day soon, I hope to plant my flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment