Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fairy Garden Number One


I planted my first fairy garden last night ... and it's so cute! (Click on the pictures to enlarge.)

I bought some containers for my fairy gardens after work yesterday. None of them are actually for planting, but they were the size I needed. I was able to plant in one of them right away, but the other two need to be waterproofed first. I put a thick coat of varnish on them last night. I'll put on another thick coat tonight. Once they're dry, I'll put some water in it to see if it's going to leak. Once I'm sure they won't "pee" everywhere, I'll plant my gardens.

After I finished planting, I showed off my garden to two men, one in person and the other in a text. They were both like, "Oh, uh, yeah. Um ... yeah" ... said with all the enthusiasm they would have displayed if I had shown them a new brand of furniture polish. Well, guys may not appreciate a fairy garden ... but girls do!



1 comment: