Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, June 10, 2016

My New Bistro Set


Thing 2 bought this for me for my birthday, but she's incapable of waiting, so she gave it to me the day she bought it. Isn't it adorable?! Sadly, I will never get to sit here and drink my morning coffee ... because it's currently sitting on the window ledge above the kitchen sink. So, I guess I'll have make a fairy garden with it!


I have another bistro set, a bench, an arbor, two stone paths, and bicycle that I got for Christmas and my birthday that I plan on using to make another fairy garden (or two!), but I'll need to find some pots for them. The pots need to be wide and shallow. A local garden center has a large variety of miniature plants specifically for fairy gardens and I'm sure they have a large variety of pots, too.

Below is an example of a fairy garden ... aren't they adorable?!!!!


I may not get to enjoy my morning coffee at this cute little table, the fairies who have been building houses all over my property will!




No comments:

Post a Comment