Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, June 3, 2016

Raindrops on the window, there's a storm movin' in ...


I took this picture yesterday afternoon while out running errands. It rained pretty hard for just a short time, then tapered off to a gentle shower.

We typically have wet springs and dry summers, and this year is no exception. I'm okay with a wet spring ... it gives everything a good drink of water as it wakes it from its winter sleep, but it makes keeping up with the grass a challenge. It's rained a lot this spring, just a little more than usual, but it's been kind in that most ... not all, but most ... of the rain has been during the week while the weekends have been generally warm and sunny. 

There's a 20% chance of rain today, and a 60% chance tomorrow, but Sunday will be beautiful. I guess I'll need to get my gardening done this morning to avoid any potential rain. Tomorrow I'll tackle all the floors inside. With all the yard work we've been doing this week, we've tracked in a lot of dirt. Sunday I'll be back outside again ... which means I'll be mopping the floors again Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment