Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fairy Garden Plants


I stopped by the nursery last night and purchased plants for my fairy gardens. I have enough fairy lawn furniture to make 3-4 planters, but I don't have the planters yet, nor do I have any idea where I'm going to put that many plants. I saw some planters online that were adorable, but they aren't wide enough to accommodate what I want to do, so the search continues. I'll just need to keep the plants watered until I find suitable containers. The fact that they are sitting on my kitchen counter should motivate me ... I can't stand clutter ... even cute clutter!

Below are close-ups of the plants. To help put them into perspective, the tiny purple flowers in the picture below are less than 1/4".






No comments:

Post a Comment