Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, February 9, 2014

A "Paper People" Feast


Several years ago I made miniature foods and sold them to miniature stores and at craft fairs (click on images to enlarge). I really enjoyed it, and as a bonus, I made pretty decent money doing it! My middle daughter wanted to play with some of the display pieces but she didn't have the right size dolls ... so she drew some "paper people". Aren't they cute?! 

My mother thought of the name for this venture ... "Petite Cuisine" ... and I thought it was terribly clever! My slogan was "Miniature foods so realistic you can almost smell them." I'd love to make these miniatures again, but my writing time would suffer ... and given the choice ... I'd rather write.



No comments:

Post a Comment