Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, June 20, 2014

Someone at Google does NOT like Union, SC!

If you enter a city and state name into Google, you are rewarded with a picture of something that represents the area and a map. Clicking on the picture takes you to the image, with a link to the cities website or something related to the city. Take a look at a some examples from cities I chose at random. Pay close attention to Union, South Carolina at the bottom ...

Blue Ridge, Georgia ...

Paducah, Kentucky ...

Boulder, Colorado ...

Evansville, Indiana ...

Savannah, Georiga ...

Ocracoke, North Carolina

And ... (tada!) ... Union, South Carolina ...
And when you click on the picture,
it takes you to the Deadbeat Parents website!!!
So what I want to know is ... who in Union, SC tee'd off the people at Google?!!




1 comment:

  1. Hey....that's my dad...you found my dad

    ReplyDelete