Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

I ran into an old friend at the hospital the other day. Her mother came in with heart problems a month ago. While in the hospital, they discovered she has cancer. Her mother has been in the hospital for a month now. They came today to spend a few hours with her and were told she probably wouldn't make it through the day.

This Christmas has gone nothing like I intended, but it's a lot worse for my friend. My Christmas was spent worrying about how long it will take my son to get better while she's spending hers trying to figure out where she wants to bury her mother.

I hurt so bad for her. My problems are real and painful, but at least I know that tomorrow my son will still be here ... so maybe my Christmas wasn't really as bad as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment