Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Peppermint Hot Chocolate ... A Very Tasty Bribe!


Thing 2 and I bonded over some delicious peppermint hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows, stirred with a candy cane. I also gave her an early Christmas present ... a pair of fleece leggings ... super soft and warm. Thing 1 came over a little later. I gave her a pair of fleece leggings and a hand-stitched quilt I'd forgotten about (she loves quilts). Then I gave each of them both a big bowl of homemade loaded baked potato soup that is as tasty as the leggings are warm.

Then I went in for the kill and asked them to bring up all my Christmas decorations ... and I have a lot of Christmas decorations! They would have done it without the bribe, but it never hurts to stack the deck in your favor, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment