Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Things Are Looking Up

My son is doing much better, but still has a long way to go. The biggest point of relief yesterday came from the arm restraints being removed. I watched him struggle against those arm restraints for a week, and aside from the discomfort of not being able to move or scratch an itch, I knew that a lot of his frustration was due to the fact that he couldn't turn over and lay on his belly. I don't think anyone believed me, but as soon as they got the restraints off ... and as soon as we could get him to STAY in bed and settle down, he wiggled onto his stomach and took a nice long nap. No one thought his constant struggle with the restraints had much to do with sleeping on his belly, but I knew that was a big part of it. I may not know everything, but I know how my boy likes to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment