[Insert eye-roll and snort of derision here.]
It's really very easy to live a quiet life. I daresay it's easier to live a quiet life than it is to live in the public eye. Since she "earnestly" wants to live a normal life (rather than saying that for attention), I've complied a few tips for her.
- Don't do photo shoots wearing sexy under-things (and then leak a photo or two).
- Don't agree to be on a magazine cover.
- Don't tweet and Instagram pictures of yourself naked or nearly so.
- Don't leave the house wearing next to nothing.
- Don't alert the paparazzi that you're going out so that they can film and photograph you.
- Don't wear see-through yoga pants ... try wearing real pants.
- Always wear a bra ... with a real shirt ... not one that makes your dainty underthings the star of the show.
- Don't do a reality show.
- Move someplace other than celebrity-infested in California. (There are lots of places in the United States with the same beautiful weather southern California affords.)
- And last, but not least ... get a real job.
Post a Comment