Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

So Long Pinky, Hello Rusty


I bought a new watering can (Rusty) and am now retiring my old one (Pinky). Can you guess which is which?!!

There's nothing wrong with Pinky, she's just, well ... pink! I should scrub her up and take her to Goodwill, but I'll probably keep her. I've had her for decades, and I grow ridiculously attached to silly items. I cried when the handle broke on my round brush twenty-some-odd years ago ... and I'm still in mourning over it! One day I'll probably get rid of Pinky ... just not quite yet.

Oh, who am I kidding? Pinky will be sitting on a shelf in my garage when I pass away (many years from now), which means one of my lucky children will inherit her. So, kids ... be prepared to fight over who "gets" her!

No comments:

Post a Comment