Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, March 7, 2016

Too Many Deaths Lately

Since January, three attorneys I used to work for have passed away ... two of them founding members of the law firm that employed me. They were all nice men who treated me well and with respect, and I was saddened to hear the news of their passing.

And, Nancy Reagan has died. I voted for her husband for President ... twice. By anyone's standards, Ronald Reagan was an outstanding President, and I believe the love of his wife was instrumental in his success throughout the years. They say behind every great man is a great woman, and that's generally true. A woman showing genuine love, respect, and appreciation empowers a man. I love how much she loved her husband ... and I'm sure she's happy to be by his side again, for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment