Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, June 14, 2019

Presents

From here on out, every time my girls ask me what I want for Mother's Day, my birthday or Christmas, I'm going to tell them "Scott's Orth GroundClear Vegetation Killer Concentrate". Every year, between April and October, I buy at LEAST twelve bottles of this stuff in the 2-gallon size. All totaled, I spend close to $500 on this stuff ... every year!

I spray it around the edging stones of flower beds and such (so that I don't have to weed eat), and in my driveway. I loathe weeds, but particularly those growing in my driveway!!! I also use it to kill poison ivy, oak, and sumac, and to clear paths in the woods.

For the most part, I really don't "need" anything ... except GroundClear!

No comments:

Post a Comment