Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bye-Bye, Little Black Dress :(

I was going through my closet, getting rid of the clothes I know longer wear ... and the ones I have no business wearing anymore ... when I came across a little black dress I bought about ten years ago. I only wore it once or twice. My daughter borrowed it a few weeks ago and she looked adorable in it.

I tried it on the other night and was a bit horrified at the reflection in my mirror. I was forced to accept that I am past the age where short dresses are acceptable ... or even remotely attractive!

Since my daughter looked so cute it in, I gave it to her.  And, as per my usual modus operandi, the transfer came with a note (click on pictures to enlarge)  ...
If you think that's weird, here's the note she got when I bought her a new curling iron ...

No comments:

Post a Comment