Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm Ashamed Of Myself

I actually took one of those silly quizzes on Facebook ... and then I actually posted it ... and THEN I actually wrote a blog about it (this one)!

Now that I've let the cat out of the bag, I feel obligated to defend myself. Several friends on Facebook took the "Which Disney Princess Are You?" quiz, and I noticed their princess descriptions fit them quite well, so I thought ... "why not"!

It turns out I'm Cinderella! I always felt a certain kinship towards her growing up, kindred spirits if you will, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turns out I'm most like Cinderella. (My shoe obsession might have had something to do with it!) Still, the description fits me fairly well ... even the part about landing a handsome prince :)

No comments:

Post a Comment