Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Today is NOT Going Well!

I have to be at work at 7:30. I woke up at 7:29. (I really need to move my alarm clock across the room so that I don't hit snooze or turn it off in my sleep anymore!).

After I got to work, I loaded up on coffee and headed out to meet a co-worker sort out a problem. I tripped in the parking lot, spilling half of my coffee and skinning my knee. I don't think anyone saw me, but chances are someone did! When I got to where I was going, I checked out my knee ... which had bled through my pants. Lucky for me, I'm still in mom-mode and carry band-aids wherever I go. I put a band-aid on my knee and headed inside.

When my co-worker was 15 minutes late, I checked my email. Seems he figured out the problem and didn't need my help after all. So, I head back downtown ... and spilled my coffee down the front of me.

It's not even 10:00 in the morning. If my "luck" continues, I'll be in a body cast by tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment