Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I Say the Squirrels Did It


My boyfriend insists the damage to his outdoor bistro table was done by a human. I, however, insist the squirrels had something to do with it. He thinks I've lost my mind. If I have lost my mind, you can bet your bottom dollars it's got something to do with squirrels or raccoons!

BUT ... he also thought I had lost my mind when I insisted the squirrels had something to do with my patio cushion being ripped open ... (you can read about it here). I was vindicated when I witnessed one of those glorified rats sneak out of the tree, grab a handful of chair stuffing, put it in its mouth, then run across the yard! I secretly hoped it would stuff too much in it's house and suffocate.  And that it stinks to high-heavens in there in the summer.  And that it's allergic to polyester ... or whatever that stuffing consisted of.

P.S. We got 5" of snow overnight Sunday, not 4" ... which explains the widespread panic in this area.

P.P.S. It was only 11º (wind chill of -2º) when I got up, and the high is only supposed to be 24º. If this is a harbinger of things to come, I'm not sure I will survive this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment