Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Today is the Day from Back to the Future II ...

Today, October 21, 2015, is the date Marty McFly visited in Back to the Future II. I'm not aware of any activities in or around my town, but there are festivities and contests marking this date the world over.

I saw Back to the Future, but not Back to the Future II (or III, for that matter). It's one of the movies that make me say, "Oh, yeah ... I need to remember to watch that" when I hear it mentioned, but forget about when browsing movies on date night.

Even though I've never watched it, I've seen clips of the hoverboard. That pretty much sums up all my knowledge about the movie ... that it has a really cool hoverboard everyone drools over. Back to the Future II probably won't be as good as the first movie in the series (sequels rarely are), and it probably won't be as entertaining as it would have been had I seen it when it first came out, but it's a cult classic, and I'm sure I'd enjoy it. If nothing else, it should be interesting to see what they thought 2015 would be like back in 1989.

I'll try to remember to watch it this weekend, but most likely I'll forget. Superman will ask me what movie I want to watch and I'll say something like, "Hmmm ... I don't know. Let's see what we have in our queue."

No comments:

Post a Comment