Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You Had Me at "I made ..."


A woman I work with does not like sweets. (What a weirdo, right?!) Oddly, she loves to bake, so she's often bringing in cookies, cakes, muffins, etc. When it comes to desserts, I'm an expert ... not necessarily at making them, although I have produced some pretty yummy treats in my day. No, my expertise lies in eating them.

Yesterday she brought in chocolate chip mint cookies and pumpkin cookies. I was in heaven! Those happen to be some of my favorites! When she told me she had made cookies, I had to stop her and tell her mid-sentence ... "You had me at 'I made'!"

She says baking is therapy for her. Being the wonderful co-worker and human being that I am, I offered to let her come to my house if she needs more therapy around Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment