Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, July 25, 2016

Being a Big Brother is Hard Work


But being the grandma or aunt to the big brother, means you get to spend lots of time with him! For the first time, my little grandson got to spend the night ... two nights in a row! He's such a sweet baby. If I had handed God instructions for the perfect grandbaby, this is the baby I would have ordered. His little sister is just as cute, and I'm hoping she'll be just as sweet and easy-going. But, being the grandma, I probably think she's amazing even if she's a little stinker.

I'm a little rusty getting up with a little one and getting us both ready, but I managed, and day two was a lot easier. I love this sweet, happy little boy soooooo much, and I'm already head-over-heels in love his pretty little sister. I feel so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment