Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Grandma Heaven


I've been blogging late these past few nights because I've been at the hospital all day and had my grandson overnight while his Mommy is recovering from delivering his new baby sister.

The doctors thought she'd only be around 4 lbs and would most likely have to go to NICU for a few days ... but she was almost 7 lbs ... 6 lbs 15 oz, to be exact ... and didn't have to go to NICU! She weighed exactly one pound more than her brother at birth. She's as pretty as her brother is handsome. I love these babies! I think I'll call them Fifi and Fido!

At 9-1/2 months old, Fido isn't quite sure what to make of his new baby sister, but he does know he doesn't like it when his Grandma or his Nana or his Mommy hold her! He's too young to understand, and he's used to his servants jumping at his commands. His orders still get obeyed, but sometimes not as quickly as he'd like or by who he wants executing them. Note: He always wants the one holding his sister to say "how high" when he says "jump".

They look nearly identical. Below is a picture of my grandson when he was just a few hours old, and my granddaughter at about twelve hours old. The likeness is uncanny!


Meeting his sister for the first time ...


And before she was born, when all his servants catered only to him ...


No comments:

Post a Comment