Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cotton Candy Day


I don't care how old I get, cotton candy will always be one of my favorite things on earth. I went to the circus last year and we all got a bag of cotton candy. I ate mine, then was asked to hold the cotton candy for a couple of little boys who were too busy with other treats.

Bad decision.

After a while, it became obvious that the little boys weren't going to eat their cotton candy ... so I ate it for them. They had long forgotten about their spun-sugar treat, so I didn't have to apologize to them ... which is good ... because I don't think I could have apologized with even a hint of sincerity!

Let this be a lesson to you ... if you ever take me someplace and tell me to hold onto the cotton candy for you, it won't be too long before I'm holding nothing but a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment