Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Gladys is So Confused!


A few months back I turned Gladys around so that she would grow bushy on the side away from the window. Then I bought a new table to put her on. Then I put her in my office so that the Christmas tree could have her coveted spot in the front window. So, there she sits, in my office, trying to figure out which way to tell her leaves to lean for the most light ... and in a week or so, I'll take the tree down and will be moving her back into the living room. The bad part of moving her is that she quits making flowers when she's stressed, and all this moving is causing her to have a nervous breakdown! Luckily, by summer she'll have forgotten the chaos of Christmas and will once again be covered in pretty little goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment