Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, December 8, 2016

I Was Wrong

My sweet little grandson doesn't bother any of the presents, trees, or other decorations. He seems satisfied with simply looking and pointing at them. He's got lots of toys to play with and is too busy enjoying walking around like a human to be worried about all the sparkly stuff Grandma put in her living room!

You can't see it very well, but there is a basket full of toys for my grandson behind the chair. I figured it would be more fun for him to pull his new toys out of a basket rather than have to wait until someone opens them and removes them from the boxes, which often takes wire cutters! So, the toys small enough to fit in the basket are behind a chair he walks by hundreds of times ... and he has no idea!





No comments:

Post a Comment