Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Pictures from the Past


I found another, even larger, stash of drawings from my kids when they were young. According to Thing 2, all I like are stars, butterflies, flowers, candles (scented!), coffee, and blueberries. I'm not sure how stars and butterflies made it to the top six. While I don't dislike stars and butterflies, I can honestly say I've never really gotten overly excited about them. I would have replaced them with cookies and hummingbirds ... but she's right when she says I like flowers, candles (scented), coffee, and blueberries!

I take that back ... it's not completely accurate to say I like coffee. I like flavored coffee creamer, and coffee is my preferred method of ingesting it! You may be thinking "Coffee is your preferred method? What other method is there of ingesting it?"

Good question... you're on your toes this morning!

The answer is that you can put coffee creamer in milk, and it's surprisingly delicious. French vanilla creamer in milk tastes exactly like a vanilla milkshake (albeit thin) ... but I like it in my coffee even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment