Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Another Coleman Family Christmas!

This year's gathering was so much fun! I don't know what made this Christmas so much fun, but it was! For the most part, we were either eating or laughing. We were missing quite a few Coleman's, but I come from a big family, so there was still a crowd. I have a very kooky family, but I love them all dearly. Everyone is married to really great people ... who, fortunately ... are as kooky as we are and fit right in with us weirdo's!

My sister-in-law made her super delicious ham, which is always a big hit! Everyone brought an appetizer, side dish, and dessert, and everything was very, very good. I didn't get a picture of all the food, but I did get a few pictures of the foods my daughter and I made. (Click on picture to enlarge.)

My oldest daughter made Santa Hat Cupcakes ... they were so cute!!

I made my Christmas Tea ...
and Christmas Buttons ...
My daughter also made deviled eggs (which didn't last long),
and I made a cheeseball ... yummy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment