Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Few Wedding Pics

My boyfriend and his last little girl.
It's hard to smile when your heart is breaking.
Mother nature didn't cooperate and allow us to have the wedding in my boyfriend's garden, so the ceremony and reception were moved to another venue, but it turned out wonderfully.

I've got some great video (which I will post later) of the father/daughter dance ... and then I nearly filled up my phone with video's of my boyfriend dancing with his other daughter, his stepmother, both of my daughter's, and his youngest daughter again. I don't think anyone videotaped when my boyfriend and I danced ... which is too bad ... because we were pretty amazing!

Everyone had a a lot of fun, and despite the last minute change of venue, they got hitched without a hitch! The bride and groom wanted a small, intimate gathering with the people who mean the most to them, and that's exactly what they got. It was lovely.

The bride was radiant ... and now she and her Prince Charming are now beginning their happily ever after :)


The groom, the bride, the grandmother, the father, and the sister. 
Me and my handsome boyfriend.
Is it any wonder my heart skips a beat whenever I see him?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment