Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, August 25, 2014

We Were a Little Apprehensive When We Saw This!


This past weekend my boyfriend and I worked in his yard all morning, then we went to my house so that he could cut my grass. When we went out back, we saw this ... a storage bin with two large landscaping stones on top of it. We weren't sure what to make of it ... and wondered what was under it! Both of us were envisioning a raccoon, but neither of us could conceive a scenario where my daughter would get close enough to a raccoon to put a big bucket on it, then stack stones on top!!

I stayed up on the deck while he tapped on the bin with a shovel to see if whatever was under it was still alive. Nothing moved, so he took the stones off the top and tipped the bucket over with the shovel. It was empty! We were, to say the least, perplexed!

I texted my daughter to ask if she knew anything about it.  She did. She used the bin to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. I asked what the stones were for, and she said she used them to set her camera on. Mystery solved! And best of all, there was no dead ... or very angry ... animal to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment