Not even close!
Strangely, these (exterior) lights only needed touching up, and since they looked exactly like the top of this can, I figured I'd be able to check this chore off my "to-do" list quickly. It didn't work out that way.
I knew immediately that it wasn't the look I was going for, but I figured I'd "give it a minute". I painted both lamps ... and hated the results. I ended up going back to the store (who exchanged it without question) and went with Oil Rubbed Bronze. Initially, I almost bought Oil Rubbed Bronze, but decided I'd stick with what they already looked like. I should have went with my first instinct.
So, the little chore that should have been finished with ease ended up taking several hours. But, it's done, and they look amazing ... and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product! I'll post a pic of them later.