Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Cue the Trumpets!


It finally happened! Savannah rolled over to 100,000. (Note: It's not as exciting on a digital odometer.) Luckily, this monumental event occurred on a Saturday, when a lot of parking lots are empty. When the odometer hit 99,998 I pulled off the road into a parking lot and drove in circles until it 99,999. Then I got out my phone and basically coasted that last mile while videotaping the odometer with my phone. FYI ... it takes a really long time to coast a mile! But I did it ... I captured the moment Savannah went from 99,999 to 100,000 (video below). Don't worry ... you don't have to watch the entire last mile ... I trimmed the video to 18 seconds. The "event" happens at the 11 second mark. I thought it was pretty cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment