Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, August 8, 2014

No Idea ... Not Even a Clue!


Once again I was going through old pictures to get some to include in a slideshow for Thing 1 when she gets married this fall, and I burst out laughing when I came across this one! I have no idea what "look" Thing 3 was going for in this picture. I can't decide if he looks terrified or just goofy! He has always been very animated when a camera is pointed in his direction, so I'm not sure if this was intentional or if the photographer (another parent or cheerleader) just happened to take the picture at precisely the right (or wrong!) moment. Thing 2 appears to suspect something, but Thing 1 and I appear totally oblivious!

This picture was taken in Indianapolis, Indiana at a cheer competition ten years ago. Wow. Was it really ten years ago? It doesn't feel like it's been that long. The kids were in 3rd, 5th, and 7th grades, and now they're all in their twenties. Where did all the time go?

So, Thing 3 ... thanks for all the laughs at the silly faces you've made for the camera throughout the years. I think this might be my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment