Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Eve Eve


My outside decorations are intentionally sparse. Unlike Clark Griswald, I subscribe to the school of simplicity ... less is best. I've been meaning to post a picture of the outside of my house this Christmas (even though it's hardly award worthy!), but I kept forgetting to take a photograph. I finally remembered yesterday. All I do outside is hang wreathes on the windows, lights on the lamppost ... and, of course ... a Santa hat for Bird Girl. There are spotlights to light up the facade and the tree, but it was too light in this picture to see that. The spotlights will stay up all year round.

I can't wait to see the spotlights this spring and summer, when there are leaves on the trees and the grass is alive. I've never understood the song "White Christmas". I have never dreamed of a white Christmas ... I dream of a green Christmas or a sandy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment