Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Food at Riley's


Riley's Hospital in Indianapolis serves only low/no fat foods, diet drinks, and very little red meat or pork. When Thing 3 was in the hospital last year, I had biscuits and gravy for breakfast every day. It was comforting and filling, and easy on my stomach. For breakfast the other day, I got biscuits and gravy and a couple sausage patties. The biscuits and gravy were great ... but I have no idea what the sausage patties were made of. I know it wasn't pork, and it didn't taste like any turkey sausage I've ever had. I tried to eat it, but I just couldn't take more than a few bites. Whatever that "sausage" was made of does not occur naturally in nature, of that I'm sure. I'd much rather take my chances with real pork than whatever that stuff was!

No comments:

Post a Comment