Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, December 25, 2015

Lawn Furniture for Christmas


The fairies got new lawn furniture for Christmas, and from the most unexpected source ... Superman! I love my fairy door, but I figured he thought I was being completely silly, and maybe even questioning my sanity, but he loves anything that puts this big of a smile on my face and excitement in my heart.

There is wisteria that grows wild along the highways around here, and we drive by them every spring. Superman isn't into wisteria, but he loves how excited I get when I see it and he gets a thrill out of how happy it makes me. He's such a good guy. I love that man ... and my fairies love their new furniture. And they were apparently up late last night reading!



1 comment:

  1. Are you still making those poor little Fairies walk all the way to the post office for their mail?
    You know it is cold outside and they don't wear much clothing. Debbie

    ReplyDelete