Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Monday, August 15, 2016

A Day With the Grandbabies

When I picked up my grandson, his mother asked if I wanted to take baby girl for a few hours! Absolutely!!!!!! It's the first time I've had both of them at the same time. Fido is ten months and Fifi is one month. I'm a little out of practice, but I managed to feed, diaper, play and cuddle with them both, and return them to their mother safe and sound.

Fido was busy, as usual ... playing with his toys, pulling up, exploring, etc. He played with Ernie for quite a while. I'm so glad he loves his Ernie. It's the only stuffed animal he will play with.


Sweet, tiny Fifi is a dream come true! She a really good baby. I love holding her and watching her make silly faces. I tried ... and failed ... to get some good pictures of her in her swing. She would have a huge smile on her face, but when I snapped the picture, I got this ...


So I tried again and again and again.This is the best picture (below), but she's so much cuter that I've been able to capture on film, and she's even sweeter than she is cute.


I can't wait for these babies to get old enough to call me Grandma and run into my arms when I pick them up ... but I also don't want to give up the baby stage. Luckily for me, I have two other kids to make more grandbabies, so I should be in the baby stage for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment