Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Friday, August 12, 2016

Heartbreaking ... Simply Heartbreaking

Jen Wilke, a Texas model who has been featured in Playboy, FHM, and Maxim, has set up a crowdfunding campaign to raise $10,000. She needs this money, she says, to allow her to attend showbiz parties and cover "basic expenses" like clothing, travel, and accommodations. Her crowdfund plea includes, "I know that I am almost at a point where I could support myself and once I am there, I intend on using my profile and my position for the good of society. I just need to get there first."

Ummmm ... a lot of people are worried about "other" basic expenses ... like buying food, keeping the electricity turned on, or a place to call home.

However, it is heartwarming to know that once she makes millions of dollars and can comfortably afford to live her desired lavish lifestyle, she plans to use her profile and position for the good of society.

And I'm sure she will ... just look at all the good Paris Hilton has done for society since she left jail vowing "to find a role for herself in helping people suffering from breast cancer or multiple sclerosis", and hoping "to work with children, envisioning a Paris Hilton Playhouse where sick children could come to play with donated toys." That was nine years ago, but I'm sure she's still working on making those dreams come true ... you know ... in between parties, premieres, and vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment