Don't forget to visit my website! Jackie Coleman - Author

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Figured out Why the Hummingbirds Quit Eating at My Feeder

A spider built a gigantic web on it! I knocked the web down, then cleaned and refilled the feeder, and the hummingbirds are happy again. The feeder is one again as busy as ever ... until that stupid spider spun another web! I knocked it down ... again! I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for spider webs so that the little hummingbirds can eat safely. I don't care where that spider spins her web ... as long as it's not by my hummingbird feeder! I'm hoping she'll get tired of building webs and move on, but I have a feeling spiders aren't that smart, and that I'll spend the rest of the summer and fall knocking down webs. I guess I need to get the Home Defense out and kill that spider. I'll put that on my list of things to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment